Help with the MS Society Mud Run at Trollhaugen is needed starting immediately. The crew has just arrived and they are already short men and supplies because their last event was in New York right before the hurricane. They have equipment and people stranded there. So they really need people who can go out and show them around, as they have forgotten where the obstacles are over the last year. They will be out there day and night even through the holiday, so if you can make it before or after work they could really use the help. Just bring a vehicle you can get around the trails in. Call Robert at 904-553-9853.

I am going to personally provide one $50 4Wheel Parts and Service gift certificate and one $50 Hooze 4x4 gift certificate to the first 2 people that go help between now and next Thursday the 8th. Contact me before you go. 612-817-3900 or PM me

If you want to work the event on September 10th you must contact Bruce to sign up as a transportation volunteer. email him at bdgunde@comcast.net and he will give you all the details.

Thanks, Eric